Optional Extra Cover Available For Trailers
- Cover is available for specified trailers including cover whilst attached and detached.
- The policyholder/driver must have the correct licence to tow the trailer in question.
- Comprehensive cover may be granted for specified trailer. This will extend cover to include accidental loss, damage, fire damage or theft.
Note: Third party cover will not be offered on A-Frame trailers.
- Only small trailers suitable for the camper on cover will be considered.
- Standard types will include small “A frame” trailers designed to tow additional luggage, small cars or small boats.
- Horseboxes are not acceptable under any circumstances.
- Maximum value is €8,000/£6,500.
- The trailer must be owned by the policyholder and stored in a safe place with a suitable locking device.
NOTE: This cover does not apply to what is being towed on the trailer.
If you wish to avail of cover, please fill in the form below.
There is an additional premium of €115 or ( £100 for Northern Ireland Client) for this extension.
No changes are in force until confirmed by a member of the Campervan team
Trailer Cover Request Form