Dolmen Insurance Brokers have arranged an insurance scheme for Musical Instruments. This scheme, arranged with RSA has been specially negotiated on your behalf to achieve savings in premium.
- Private individuals only
- Must be claims free
- Instruments used for professional purposes are acceptable once they are not used in connection with pop or rock music.
- Instrument value must not be over €10,000 (A written valuation is required for an instrument valued over €3,000) or over 10 years old
- A maximum of 5 musical instruments may be insured per proposer
- Rates charged per Musical Instrument
- Worldwide cover – up to 2 consecutive months in any period of insurance
- Common renewal date of 23 February each year
- Policy excess €100.00
- Accidental loss or damage
- Minimum premium is €93.75 which is inclusive of 5% government levy & €15.00 fee.
- No return premium if policy is cancelled mid term
- Cover for keyboard instruments is restricted to proposers private residence
Please contact our office if you require any further information or assistance by phone 01 8022370 or email@example.com
Meet the Personal Lines Team
Hi my name is Aisling McAuley. I have over 10 years experience in the Insurance Industry and I am a CIP qualified.
I work within the Commercial Support Unit and Small Business Unit. I assist in the managing of existing clients’ portfolios, New business and work with our account managers on the daily running of their accounts.
Call Aisling: 01-8022329
Commercial Account Manager
I am a Commercial Account Manager for the company and I can give you independent advice on all your insurance requirements. I have worked within the insurance industry for over 19 years and deal with all insurance products from Commercial Insurance (Combined Traders, Employers Liability, Public / Products Liability, Professional Indemnity, Business Interruption, Property Owners etc.), Personal Insurance (Household, Car, Travel etc.) and also Farm Insurance (Farm House, Outbuildings, Livestock, Agricultural Machinery, Public / Products Liability & Employers Liability etc.).
Call Ian: 01 8022342
Wholesale / Personal Lines Department
My name is Alison Swaine and I have been working in the insurance industry for the last 17 years specialising in all aspects of general insurance. My role in Dolmen’s includes working within the Wholesale / Personal Lines Department, on a daily basis I would deal directly with customers, brokers and liaise with Insurance Companies / Underwriters on their behalf ensuring that their requirements are met.
Call Alison: 01-8022346