Examples of D&O claims as provided by one of our Insurers
- Being held responsible for the employment of an incompetent contractor
- A prospective employee who may sue an individual trustee of the residents association personally claiming racial discrimination
- A property Owner who may sue the management company for not ensuring that house rules were adhered to, and which could result in the owner having to sell below the market value.
- A resident claiming that the trustees of their residents association failed under Health and Safety regulations
- Residents suing the trustees of their residents association for misusing their funds
Residents Association / Management Company Proposal Form